The Reflex DX are Miches' entry level Disc wheelset, using technology filtered down through the range.
Built using aluminum rims with an asymmetric profile, 25x22mm (HxW). Laced onto the new R-DX hubs, medium flange aluminum body forged CNC machined, center lock compatible. TX12 front and TX12 rear (standard QR adaptors are available separately). Running on sealed bearings with extra grease filling for long lasting performance (2 front, 4 rear).
Spokes come from premium brand Sapim, they are Belgian made, 2mm round J-bend with matching black brass nipples.
- Front And Rear Body: AL 6061 T6
- Axle: AL 7075 T6
- Bearings: Miche Sealed Cartridge 2 front 4 rear
- Disc system: Shimano Centre-Lock (Lockring not included) / Optional ISO 6 Hole with adaptors
- Freewheel body: AL 7075 T6
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM, Campagnolo
- O.L.D: 100mm / 142mm
- Type: TX12/TX12 (QR optional available)
- Material: Lightweight Alloy
- Rim height: 25m Asymmetric
- Width: Outer - 22mm ETRTO 622x18C
- Material: Sapim Stainless Steel Black
- Shape: J-Bend, round 2mm
- Nipples: Sapim Brass Black
- Spoke Count: 16+8 front & rear