Chorus 12x Hydraulic Ergos and Calipers
New 12x Chorus Hydraulic Ergo levers and disc calipers for use with the disc brake groupset. These are now being supplied pre-filled with hydraulic fluid.
Campagnolo's fantastic ergonomics, that over the years have become a sort of calling card, have been even further improved with the latest introduction of the new 12-speed transmissions. the new shifters are not just ergonomic but also customisable, this new standard is embodied in the design of the Chorus levers. Apart from the aluminium brake lever with a coating that enhances its finish and feel the Chorus Ergopowers are almost identical to those on the Super Record and Record controls. The new design of the new components makes them unique and versatile, with redesigned brake lever hoods, brake lever and bigger shift levers, together with the new Ergopower control "reach" that can be adjusted to suit hands of different sizes.
Campagnolo's tried and tested one-lever-one-action philosophy prevents unintentional shifts, even during tense competition or due to tiredness. The internal Ultra-Shift mechanism controls the 12-speed rear derailleur, letting the rider shift up by up to 3 sprockets and down by up to 5 sprockets in a single movement. Chorus controls deliver the same extremely durable, soft shifting performance of the other 12-speed groupsets thanks to new cables and their housings.
Features & Benefits
- Comfortable body: The controls enable a solid, safe grip when pedalling out of the saddle or gripping high on the handlebar.
- Rapid shifting: Immediate shifting engagement enables activating the front derailleur with minimum effort and in any hand position on the bar.
- Multiple action: An unplanned ascent, a sudden jerk: it takes barely a moment to find the right ratio owing to the multiple action of the controls.
- Ergonomic: The shape of the body and the possibility to adjust the reach enable all cyclists to use these controls, regardless of the size of their hands or fingers.
- Upshifting Lever Integration: More space under the control body when gripping the Ergopower control.
- Disc Calipers: Flat mount disc only, to be compatible with the latest frame technology.
- Customisable ergonomics, 3 levels of reach adjustment.
- Vari-Cushion hood, different thicknesses allowing for greater grip, comfort and water dispersion.
- Upgraded brake lever: the result of meticulous studies (double curve brake lever, new form outward curve).
- Breaking lever pivot aligned with slant of ergo power, more efficient power transfer requiring less energy from riders hand
- Maximum Smoothness Cables: new cable set maintains exceptional smoothness far beyond those of the competition, maximum performance longevity
- Completely redesigned internals for perfect compatibility with new rear derailleur
- Ultra-Shift System, Up to 5 sprockets in downshifting, up to 3 in upshifting.
- Enlarged shifting paddles, for instant reaction access
Weight: 503g per pair (sold individually)