Super Record EPS 12x Hydraulic Ergos with Calipers
Super Record EPS 12x Hydraulic Ergo's and Calipers
The shape and functionality of the new EPS 12-speed Ergopowers stem from meticulous studies carried out to guarantee the most efficient and effective ergonomics possible. The shape of the updated brake lever with its new 12-speed design is the result of painstaking studies into hand ergonomics carried out in the Campy Tech Lab to ensure that, together with positioning of the downshift lever, the cyclist has an intuitive, practical, comfortable "control centre". The Ergopower Super Record EPS DB controls incorporate the AMS (Adjustable Modulation System), which allows setting of the desired mode and reach adjustment to position the brake lever an optimum distance from the handlebar.
Multishifting technology, namely the option to change several sprockets with in a single shift is now applied to all the 12-speed cassettes. Cyclists can use the MyCampy app to personalize the new Super Record EPS groupset to shift up or down by a maximum of 11 sprockets with a simple click. Again developed thanks to close collaboration between Campag Tech Lab and pro cyclists sponsored by Campagnolo, Multi-Dome technology has achieved the perfect balance between force used and tactile feedback, allowing cyclists to feel when a gear shifts.
The Ergopower controls also offer the cyclist total control over how the transmission works thanks to the MODE button (found immediately behind the downshift lever on both right and left-hand controls). The MODE button lets the cyclist check battery charge, make incremental adjustments to gears or derailleur (even while pedalling) and carry out any kind of diagnostic check.
Features & Benefits
- Comfortable Support: The controls offer good, safe grip when standing pedalling or when leaning high on the handlebars.
- Quick Shifting: The front and rear derailleurs can be shifted with minimum effort and from any position on the handlebars.
- Multi-Shifting: An unexpected climb, a sudden sprint: instantly finding the right combination takes no time at all thanks to the multiple action of the controls.
- Ergonomics: Shaped cushioning and an adjustable brake lever make these controls perfect for any cyclist, regardless of hand size.
- One lever-One action: The EPS system CONTROL levers are positioned and act according to the same logic as Campagnolo mechanical gear levers.
- Multi-Dome Technology: Being able to feel the exact instant when they shift with the rear or front derailleur is crucial for a rider.
- Waterproof - IP 67: The Campagnolo EPS electronic drivetrain complies with IP67 international standards.
Weight: 381g (Ergo Pr)