Fulcrum Red Zone 7 MTB STD & Boost MTB Wheelsets
The Fulcrum Red Zone 7 std & Boost MTB Wheelset is designed to be the entry point into the world of Fulcrum mountain bike wheels and is fully compatible with the modern std + Boost dropout spacing. However, these wheels feature the character, performance enhancing features and technology that got Fulcrum is legendary status in the world of cycling wheels. This wheelset features the 'one hub fits all' technology, meaning you can adapt it to fit any dropout standard (end caps sold separately).
Reliable, Stiff and Responsive Performance
These wheels provide reliable, stiff and responsive performance and are constructed to perform in most demanding conditions. The Red Zone 7 wheels are intended for Cross Country and Marathon riding, but are equally suited for use as training wheels and can handle the abuse of light Trail riding. As this version features Boost hub spacing, you can expect much stronger, stiffer wheels, which will be more responsive and forgiving that non-Boost versions.
- Material: Rim, Hubs: Aluminium; Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Discipline: Cross Country, Marathon
- Hub Spacing: std or Boost specific
- Type: 2 Way-Fit Ready
- Rim Height: 20mm
- Rim Width: 23mm Internal
- Braking System: Disc, AFS Centre Lock mount
- Spoke Count: 28, rounded straight-pull
- Weight: 1.86kg
- 2-Way Fit: This tubeless system is specifically designed for Fulcrum wheels when used in conjunction with Schwalbe Tubeless easy (TL-Easy) clincher tyres.
- Plasma Freehub: The freehub body has been Plasma treated, which makes the aluminium especially hard and resistant to surface abrasion and wear. This means the thickness of materials used can be to be reduced to a minimum, achieving a lighter weight, while maintaining lifespan and reliability.