CarboGraff Disc Wheels
Improving on the already brilliant Graff wheelset is a difficult task, but it was something that the Miche R&D department were prepared to undertake. They set about designing the Carbograff wheelset which, as its name suggests is a carbon version of the Graff. It also features a 30mm high and 22mm wide hookless profile . It's been optimised exclusively for tubeless tyres from 35mm to 45mm. The tubeless kit is assembled and guaranteed by Miche.
The CNC machined AL7075 T6 hubs are designed for a 12 + 12 spoke pattern and have been assembled with high-smoothness sealed bearing to guarantee the best performance. The wheelset has been designed with modern technology in mind by utilising Shimano's Centre-Lock disc attachment. The hub can be adjusted cleanly and easily, and even while it's still mounted on the bike, by turning a special bolt mounted on the hub.
These wheels are covered by a Crash Replacement Scheme offered by Chicken Cyclekit. Please see our Crash Replacement T&C's for details.
- AL7075 T6
- Bearings: Miche Sealed Ball Bearings
- Adjustment System: Smoothness Adjustment Ring
- Disc system: Shimano Centre-Lock (Lockring not included)
- Freewheel body: AL 7075 T6
- Material: UD Carbon Fibre
- Rim height: 22m Asymmetric
- Material: Aisi 302 Stainless Steel (Sapim)
- Shape: J-Bend, Flat, Double Butted
- Nipples: AL 7075 T6 (Sapim)
- Spoke Count: 12+12 front & rear