The lightest and most elite of Miche's XC wheels. The K1's are packed with the latest technology, making them future-proof.
The rims feature an exclusive asymmetrical profile, with 27c internal width. They've been built with High Modulus carbon fibre and hookless technology. The hub bodies have been made with carbon fibre, AL 7075 T6 and SKF bearings.
The hubs are available in regular, boost and even compatible with the Rock Shox RS-1 Fork. A 24/24 spoke pattern with straight pull, double butted, stainless steel spokes coupled with AL 7075 nipples marries the rim and the hub for high strength.
Weight: 1330g (Boost)
- Front & Rear Body: Carbon fibre with AL 7075 T6 Flanges
- Axle: AL 7075 T6
- Bearings: SKF
- Adjustment System: Smoothness adjustment ring
- Disc Fixing System: Shimano Centre Lock
- Freewheel body: Titanium & AL 7075 T6
- Compatibility: Sh/Sram - 11/10x/XD
- O.L.D: 110mm / 148mm (Boost)
- QR Type: Standard: TX15/TX12
- Material: UD Carbon Fibre
- Height: 26mm Asymmetric
- Width: Outer 31mm / Inner 27mm
- Tyre: Tubeless
- Material: Aisi 302 Stainless Steel (Sapim)
- Shape: Straight-Pull, Round, double Butted
- Nipples: AL 7075 T6 (Sapim)
- Spoke Count: 24 Front/24 Rear