The K4 wheelset features many of the same technologies that make the K1 such a formiddable force in the MTB wheel market, but it's been scaled down a little to make it more of an affordable package.
The rims have been built up with UD Carbon Fibre and feature a 25c internal width but can still have the hookless technology. The hub bodies have been made with AL 7075 T6, which has been CNC finished and SKF low-friction bearings.
The hubs are available in regular, boost and even compatible with the Rock Shox RS-1 Fork. A 24/24 spoke pattern with straight pull, double butted, stainless steel spokes coupled with AL 7075 nipples marries the rim and the hub for high strength.
Weight: 1480g (Boost)
- Front & Rear Body: AL 7075 T6
- Axle: AL 7075 T6
- Bearings: SKF
- Adjustment System: Smoothness adjustment ring
- Disc Fixing System: Shimano Centre Lock
- Freewheel body: Titanium & AL 7075 T6
- Compatibility: Sh/Sram - 11/10x/XD
- O.L.D: 110mm / 148mm (Boost)
- QR Type: Standard: TX15/TX12
- Material: UD Carbon Fibre
- Height: 28mm Asymmetric
- Width: Outer 29mm / Inner 25mm
- Tyre: Tubeless
- Material: Aisi 302 Stainless Steel (Sapim)
- Shape: Straight-Pull, Round, double Butted
- Nipples: AL 7075 T6 (Sapim)
- Spoke Count: 24 Front/24 Rear